Monday, April 22, 2013

16th April This isn't football

So I've left it much longer than usual to write this so I'm ashamed to say I don't remember everything that we talked about.  Dairy and non-dairy protein I seem to remember. And how many calories alcohol has (oops, don't go and read my other blog... well at least I dance some of it off).

And then to the activity, which someone mentioned in passing was football. Well not a ball to kick in sight which made it a bit frustrating.  We just did an agility exercise involving footwork in the rungs of a ladder laid on the floor. Doesn't sound inspiring? Well, I can't lie, it wasn't really.  And it made my feet hurt, more to do with ill-fitting shoes I think.

And I was really looking forward to circuits next week, but since it's St George's Day I will be celebrating elsewhere (probably check the other blog...).

And the week after is May Eve, another date to celebrate, so I may be away for two weeks.  I haven't left and will be back for more.  Really looking forward to doing some more different activities as tennis and football didn't live up to their full potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment